Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another Photo Essay



On this day it was cold. I'm sure we were watching a Hard to Kill or some other ill fucking jam. This is what it looks like to be comfortable as a mother fucker.



Timmy Hefner and a bag of drugs. Go figure. He looks likes Frodo after he found his " precious ".



This is Mike Bovas leg. He once an entire pizza of mine and just put an empty box back in the fridge. I wanted to kill him, but goddamn I had to respect the shit out of him.



Randa said I looked like Jesus. I called bullshit on her, but was quickly proven a fool.



This is just the coolest thing I've ever seen. I dont know who the fuck Latoya Pittman is, but I wanna fuck the government cheese outta her. This dudes got a wrap game tighter then Milton Brothers asshole.



Only in Austin can you be served buy a grown women wearing her underwear and cooking you tacos.




Stuntin is a habit.