Monday, March 8, 2010

Fuck All Fucking Shit Special Assignment..... The Mall


It was a gross day out in the good old ATX, so TJ and I decided what a better way to spend it then doing a little social experiment at the mall. We both come from places where the mall is kinda the hub of the social scene. Maybe it was because we were feeling a little nostaligic. Maybe it was because we had to go to the apple store. I dont know, I'm not a scientist, but I do know that we had a really lovely afternoon.


We started off where any gay 15 year old boy would, Spencers Gifts. Place goes hard son. All types of awsome shit. Back home in Plano, we didn't have a spencers gifts, however we did have a killer GADZOOKS. It feels like yesterday when I was begging mom to buy me that "remember my name you'll be screaming it later" shirt. And oh the Dr. Seuss hats galore! Regardless we did find this awesome shirt for Timmy. He looks great in it and I cant even get him to take it off. He likes it that much.


They also threw in this super cool beer helmet!


I'm sorry. I just happen to look better in apple bottom jeans. What's the big fucking deal. Yall Jealous.


First and Foremost, I told timmy and now I'm telling you, I will not live in a house (even if its just for a few weeks and its free) that doesnt have adequite linnens. I just wont. I've grown acoustomed to a few creature comforts and not willing to give them up for any reason. I just like the thought of Robert Patterson face rubbing up against my wet balls. No big deal.


I'm not entirely sure whats going on in this one, but this little kid sure as fuck dont look happy and JC PENNY looks huge.


So yes, I did take a creepy photograph on some fine girl on an escalator. Where are we Russia? It's a free country, plus the Japanese do it all the time.



The mall is a big place full of wonder and excitement. Old people walk around the mother fucker early in the morning just for exercise. Can you believe that shit? Working out at the mall whats next. Palates at Cold Stone Creamery? Shit got kinda wild and we saw some massage chairs which give a 3 minute rub down for a buck, so seeing as I had a few bones in my pocket me and TEEJJ said ," what the fuck"? Thanks to Alison for the suggestion.


And it just so happens that Victoria Secret was just across the way. Not creepy, just the way it worked out. The lady I asked to take the picture looked at us like we were nuts, but fuck her, shit was tight and refreshing. So yeah, fuck you lady.



Man was I beat. I was seeing stars and ugly people and bad tattoos and hair gel. Oh god so much fucking hair gel. We had to rehydrate. It was the only way make it back to the car. Christians can make a hell-of-a french fry and the lemonade aint bad either. By the way, did you know even the Chickfila in the mall is closed on sunday too. Thats just insane. Its like Mormons are afraid of money or something. Any way, it was a great day. Now we are home listening to some Dub and watching Running Man.